Thursday, February 28, 2008

Homemade cookies, goodies, and books

I am booked to visit Edison Charter Academy the end of May, and in preparation for the event there is some delicious fundraising happening in the streets of San Francisco. Just take a look!


Like all good love stories, this one started at the library too. It began when a little blond boy picked up my book, Little Night, at the Glen Park branch, and he decided he wanted to meet me.

Ok, we already met at a bookstore over Christmas; we shook hands, high-fived, and played with my Mexican balero toy.
But now I am coming to his school, and he and his siblings are working on earnest to bring me meet their friends. I can’t wait!

In the mean time here is their I-Love-School page (teacher #62-67224)

I am swept off my feet with these kids and their community!

No comments: